As part of the largest tyre fitment franchise group in South Africa, with more than 250 tyre dealers throughout South Africa, Supa Quick Parow can offer you the world’s most trusted brands, comprehensive product guarantees, properly trained personnel and an infrastructure to boot.
Mike, the owner/manager has been running this tyre dealership in the Western Cape’s Parow region for many years. He has an open price policy where all prices are displayed for all to see and his critical eye always ensures the highest standards and work quality.
Supa Quick Parow is fully equipped with the latest technology available and meets all Fleet Management System Standards and Requirements.
At Supa Quick Parow, we don't just do tyres! Included in our services we do:
- 3D Wheel Alignment
- Stainless and Mildsteel Welding
- Clutch and Brake Repairs
- Manifolds and Branches
- Suspension Work: Balljoints, Steering Racks etc.
- Lubrication Services
- CV Shaft Repairs and Replacements
- Number Plates
- Fleet Maintenance
- Towbars and Bullbars
- Wheel Locknut Removal
For updates on specials and new products - LIKE US on Facebook.
At no extra cost Supa Quick Parow will:
- Do a visual inspection to assess your vehicle
- Do a suspension check.
- Do a shock absorber check.
- Check to see if the wheel alignment is out.
- Advize whether it is safe to drive the vehicle without repairing.
- Advize if legal or insurance implications may result.
- Advize on a time frame before serious damage may occur.
- Give a free quotation and an accurate time frame to do the work
We Comply With:
- Supa Quick Franchise Requirements
- RMI Requirements
- BEE Certified
- Legal Requirements, including Factories Act
- All Fleet Requirements
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Numberplates authorized by SABS
- Insurance on Customer Vehicles
- Qualified Journeyman (Owner)
- RCS Requirements
Press CTRL + Click on the heading to find out answers to the questions below:
- Why Nitrogen?
- What does Supa Quick Parow check when asked to do a safety inspection ?
- What is a CV Joint?
- What you should know about Exhaust Systems
- What you should know about Batteries
- What you should know about Brakes
- What is the function of a Shock Absorber?
- What you should know about Tyres
- What is Wheel Alignment?
- What is wheel balancing?