As part of the largest tyre fitment franchise group in South Africa, with more than 250 tyre dealers throughout South Africa, Supa Quick Parow can offer you the world’s most trusted brands, comprehensive product guarantees, properly trained personnel and an infrastructure to boot.
Mike, the owner/manager has been running this tyre dealership in the Western Cape’s Parow region for many years. He has an open price policy where all prices are displayed for all to see and his critical eye always ensures the highest standards and work quality.
Supa Quick Parow is fully equipped with the latest technology available and meets all Fleet Management System Standards and Requirements.
At Supa Quick Parow, we don’t just do tyres! Included in our services we do:
- 3D Wheel Alignment
- Stainless and Mildsteel Welding
- Clutch and Brake Repairs
- Manifolds and Branches
- Suspension Work: Balljoints, Steering Racks etc.
- Lubrication Services
- CV Shaft Repairs and Replacements
- Number Plates
- Fleet Maintenance
- Towbars and Bullbars
- Wheel Locknut Removal
- For updates on specials and new products – LIKE US on Facebook.
For updates on specials and new products – LIKE US on Facebook.
- Do a visual inspection to assess your vehicle
- Do a suspension check.
- Do a shock absorber check.
- Check to see if the wheel alignment is out.
- Advise whether it is safe to drive the vehicle without repairing.
- Advise if legal or insurance implications may result.
- Advise on a time frame before serious damage may occur.
- Give a free quotation and an accurate time frame to do the work
We Comply With:
Supa Quick Franchise Requirements
Legal Requirements, including Factories Act
All Fleet Requirements
Tax Clearance Certificate
Numberplates authorized by SABS
Insurance on Customer Vehicles
Qualified Journeyman (Owner)